Get Technology Help On Campus
The ITS Help Desk is ready to assist you with any questions or problems you may have regarding technology use at Denison University. If you need technology help, please contact us!
Get in Touch
- Phone: 740-587-6395 If you call after business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you the next business day
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Submit a help request
- In Person: Fellows Hall Room 100A (to the right of the lobby)
Password Problems? Please use the “Forgot Password” or “Need Help?” link on the Big Red ID login page or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
If you suspect a system outage, please check https://netnotes.denison.edu. If the issue is not reported there, please contact the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.
Help Desk Hours
Academic Year Hours
- Sunday: 7:00-10:00PM, Library Learning Commons
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00AM-6:00PM, Fellows Hall Room 100A and 7:00-10:00PM, Library Learning Commons
- Friday: 8:00AM-5:00PM, Fellows Hall Room 100A
- Saturday: Closed
WHILE THE ITS HELP DESK IS CLOSED:
If you experience problems with a technology service during this time, please visit ITS’ system status & information page at https://netnotes.denison.edu. If no relevant information is posted and you suspect a service outage or have an urgent technology issue, please report it to the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.