Get Technology Help On Campus
The ITS Help Desk is ready to assist you with any questions or problems you may have regarding technology use at Denison University. If you need technology help, please contact us!
Get in Touch
- Phone: 740-587-6395
If you call after business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you the next business day
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Submit a help request
- In Person: Fellows Hall Room 100A (to the right of the lobby)
Password Problems?Please use the “Forgot Password” or “Need Help?” link on the Big Red ID login page or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
If you suspect a system outage, please check https://netnotes.denison.edu. If the issue is not reported there, please contact the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.
Help Desk Hours
Academic Year Hours
- Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm, Library Learning Commons
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm, Fellows Hall Room 100A and 7:00-10:00pm Library Learning Commons
- Saturday: Closed
- Saturday 11/18 and Sunday 11/19: Closed
- Monday 11/20 to Wednesday 11/22: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fellows Hall Room 100A
- Thursday 11/23 to Saturday 11/25: Closed
- Sunday 11/26: 7:00-10:00pm, Library Learning Commons
All hours in Fellows Hall Room 100A unless otherwise noted
- Tuesday 12/19 to Friday 12/22: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 12/23 to Monday 1/1/18: Closed
- Tuesday 1/2 to Friday 1/5: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 1/6 & Sunday 1/7: Closed
- Monday 1/8 to Friday 1/12: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 1/13 & Sunday 1/14: Closed
- Monday 1/15 to Friday 1/19: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 1/20: Closed
- Sunday 1/21: 7:00-10:00pm, Library Learning Commons
WHILE THE ITS HELP DESK is CLOSED:
If you experience problems with a technology service during this time, please visit ITS' system status & information page at https://netnotes.denison.edu. If no relevant information is posted and you suspect a service outage or have an urgent technology issue, please report it to the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.