Information Technology Services (ITS) is available for support during the COVID-19 period. For more information on our support availability, please visit our MyDenison ITS page.
Get Technology Help On Campus
The ITS Service Desk is ready to assist you with any questions or problems you may have regarding technology use at Denison University. If you need technology help, please contact us!
Get in Touch
- Phone: 740-587-6395 If you call after business hours, you will be connected with our after hours support agents, whom are available to provide support for basic requests.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Submit a service request
- In Person: Fellows Hall Room 100A (to the right of the lobby) Limited face-to-face support is available during the COVID-19 period.
Password Problems? Please use the “Forgot Password” or “Need Help?” link on the Big Red ID login page or contact the ITS Service Desk for assistance.
Service Desk Hours
Academic Year Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
WHILE THE ITS SERVICE DESK IS CLOSED:
If you experience problems with a technology service during this time, please visit ITS’ system status & information page at https://netnotes.denison.edu. If no relevant information is posted and you suspect a service outage or have an urgent technology issue, please report call 740-587-6395 to reach our after hours support.