With a commitment to excellence, the Information Technology Services mission is to support the goals of the University through technology services and innovation in partnership with the broader Denison community.
- Supporting the significant and ever-increasing role of technology for teaching and learning
- Optimizing technology resources and processes
- Communicating in a concise, informative, and open manner with our ITS colleagues and the Denison community
- Providing transparent reliability and security in accessing electronic information and technology services
- Assessing our services regularly to promote continual improvement
The Client Experience group provides direct technology support and training to students, faculty, and staff through the Service Desk, Desktop Support, Asset Management and Client Success teams.
Educational Technology Services
The Educational Technology Services (ETS) group focuses on technology needs for classroom instruction and pedagogy. ETS includes Media Technology Services professionals and Instructional Technologists.
The Enterprise Applications (EA) group serves to advance the College’s institutional goals by providing enterprise software and data processing services to the campus community.
Infrastructure, Operations, and Cybersecurity (IOC)
The IOC group is dedicated to providing a reliable, secure, and managed information technology infrastructure including the wired and wireless networks, VPN, servers, and cloud-based services such as Google Workspace and Office365, and fostering information security awareness and best practices throughout the college by focusing on people, policies, processes, and technology.