Raising awareness of your body and engaging in skills and good habits help you feel alert, happy, confident, and energetic.
Attain & Maintain Your Physical Health
Wellness Recreation Programs
- Group fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates, and Zumba
- Fitness & Wellness programs including personal training and small group training at the Mitchell Center, Crown Fitness Center, and Trumbull Aquatics Center
- Intramural Sports including volleyball, rugby, and IM versions of varsity sports
- Adventure Programs
- Sleep Resources - Sleep Kit (Request)
- Recharge Room
Sexual Health Practices
Sexual health is an integral part of living can significantly improve an individual’s emotional, physical, and mental well-being. Denison provides resources for sexual and reproductive health services.
- Glovebox - Safe Sex Kit
Alcohol & Drug Prevention Education
- Chemical dependency counseling
- Individual substance abuse counseling
- Recovery Space for student groups in recovery
- Narcan: Available in all residence halls
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
There are lots of ways to belong at Denison — more than 250 student groups are self-organized around identity, favorite activities, club sports, and more. Find your way to get involved!