Sexual & Reproductive Health Services
We offer comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services to enrolled students.
- Annual physicals with recommended screenings
- Screenings for sexually active persons include chlamydia and gonorrhea testing, and HIV testing as indicated.
- Pelvic exams as indicated.
- Starting at 21 years of age, pap testing (cervical cancer screening) is recommended for persons with a uterus.
- STI testing, diagnosis, and treatment
- Support and information for negotiating safer sex practices
- HPV vaccine by prescription
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Hormonal Contraception (birth control)
- Plan B by prescription
- Pregnancy testing, counseling options, and referrals
- Gynecology referrals as indicated
- Care and support regarding menstrual problems
Condoms, dental dams, and over-the-counter pregnancy tests are available in the lobby of the Hoaglin Wellness Center.
For students facing financial hardship, Red Thread Grants can provide coverage (typically up to $300) for some of these wellness-related expenses, if not covered by insurance.