Types of third-party payments

  • 529 college savings plans
  • Employer-sponsored tuition benefits
  • Retirement plans
  • State prepaid college plans

How To Pay Using Third-Party Payments

1. Students or proxies should simply reach out to your plan administrator to request payment be made.

2. Often you will be required to provide your statement. Simply print from your student account through Self Service.

Students and proxies can view/print their account details or pay their bill by logging into their Self-Service account.

Students: Student Self-Service Account

  • In MyDenison, select “Student” tab
  • Under my statement section, select “View Account or Pay Your Bill”

Parents/Other Guest: Proxy Login

  • Select Statement and Payment History
  • Then select Proxies
  • Select “View Account or Pay Your Bill”

3. Checks should be made payable to Denison University and sent to:

Denison University
Student Accounts
100 West College Street
Granville, OH 43023

IMPORTANT: If you will be utilizing a third-party payment, please request funds as soon as your July/December statement is available to view. Please note that 529 plan checks can take up to three weeks to arrive. Please request early to avoid late fees on payments received after the due date.

Need help understanding your statement? Learn More.

More Questions? Check out our Student Account FAQ.