Semester Payment Plans
We recognize that many families prefer to use current income for college expenses, we offer the Monthly Payment Plan, which allows you to spread expenses over the semester, in 4 or 3 equal monthly payments. This will enable you to conserve savings and more easily budget expenses.
The per semester non-refundable enrollment fee is $50 regardless of the plan chosen. You will need to set up a new plan each semester.
- Choose a payment plan that fits your needs. For Fall 2021 you can choose a 4-month or 3-month plan.
- There is a $50 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- Automatic payment from checking or savings account (ACH)
- Automatic Payment from credit or debit card (fees apply)
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Students will need to grant proxy access to parents and others they would like to view their account, make electronic payments and/or set up payment plans.
- Set up the proxy and grant them access to your Statement and Payment History
- Students, see how to grant access to a parent/other guest
Log in and navigate to the payment portal to set up a payment plan (Student Self-Service or Parent Proxy login required):
The first step is to set up your account: