- A prepaid, declining balance account
- an be used on campus for purchases at the University Bookstore, Copy Center, Mail Center, all Dining Services locations, and the Bandersnatch (our student coffee house)
- Money can be added to your account at any time
- Any unused funds at the end of the semester will be carried over to the next semester.
- Unspent funds can be refunded at the end of the academic year upon written request to Student Accounts, provided there are no outstanding debts to the university (This happens automatically when a student graduates or withdraws from the University.)
- Funds cannot be refunded mid-semester.
How to deposit money into a Denison Dollars account
Deposit money into your Denison Dollars accounts with an electronic payment from your savings or checking account or, for a fee, by using your American Express, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard. Simply select Payment for Denison Dollars.
Check or Money Order
Simply send one of the following along with your check or money order (please do not mail cash) to Student Accounts:
- A brief note containing the student’s name, account number, and the amount to deposit to the Denison Dollars account;
- If you are on campus, you may bring your deposit to Student Accounts in Whisler Hall room 115.
Using your account
To use your Denison Dollars account, present your student ID card at the cash register at the University Bookstore, Copy Center, Mail Center, or any of the Dining facilities, including Slayter snack bar and the convenience store.
Checking your account balance
You may check the balance of your Denison Dollars Account at any cash register or by using the GET mobile app and website.
Care of your Denison ID
Where should I report a lost or stolen card?
Please contact the Residential Communities & Housing office in the Curtis Community Center immediately to protect your campus funds. During evening and weekend hours, students may report lost or stolen cards to Campus Safety.
How much is a replacement card?
There is a $25 replacement fee for lost cards. Remember, you will use this card throughout your time at Denison. Student Housing issues new and replacement ID’s. You may request a new or replacement ID by visiting MyDenison.