Useful Financial Aid Links
To help you during your financial aid process, we have compiled a useful list of websites. As always, please feel free to contact us at the Office of Financial Aid or the Office of Student Accounts with your questions.
- College Well Ohio’s tax-free 529 plan
- College Advantage University and College Accountability Network
- Estimate Your Student Financial Aid Federal Student Aid FAFSA simulator and EFC estimator
- FAFSA U.S. Department of Education online form.
- FAFSA ID The ID serves as your identifier to let you access your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems.
- FastWeb Free scholarship and college search plus Financial Aid tools.
- Federal Student Aid an Office of the U.S. Department of Education
- FinAid The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid.
- Loan Consolidation Consolidate your loans with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Mint is a free, web-based, money management tool. Manage your money, pay your bills and track your credit.
- MoneyGeek is a Personal finance geeks with decades of combined experience in writing and publishing information about how individuals should manage money and credit, student loans and other financing topics. Includes calculators and a scholarship search tool.
- Ohio Department of Higher Education Manages state-funded Financial Aid programs for Ohio students.
- SchoolSoup.com is the most comprehensive free online scholarship resource for private and college/university specific scholarships available to assist students in obtaining a higher education.
- The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio