Useful Financial Aid Links
To help you during your financial aid process, we have compiled a useful list of websites.
As always, please feel free to contact us at the Office of Financial Aid or the Office of Student Accounts with your questions.
- FAFSA U.S. Department of Education online form.
- FAFSA ID The ID serves as your identifier to let you access your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems.
- FAFSA4caster Federal Student Aid FAFSA simulator and EFC estimator
- FinAid The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid.
- Federal Tax Benefits for Tuition and Fees Information on the Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning tax credits.
- FastWeb Free scholarship and college search plus Financial Aid tools.
- Loan Consolidation Consolidate your loans with the U.S. Department of Education.
- NSLDS National Student Loan Data System.
- Ohio Board of Regents Manages state-funded Financial Aid programs for Ohio students.
- Raise.me Get scholarship from colleges from your achievements in high school.
- SchoolSoup.com is the most comprehensive free online scholarship resource for private and college/university specific scholarships available to assist students in obtaining a higher education.
- U-CAN University and College Accountability Network
- Tomorrow's Tuition Today Private College 529 Plan
- The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Federal Student Aid an Office of the U.S. Department of Education
- Mint is a free, web-based, money management tool. Manage your money, pay your bills and track your credit.
- MoneyGeek is a Personal finance geeks with decades of combined experience in writing and publishing information about how individuals should manage money and credit, student loans and other financing topics. Includes calculators and a scholarship search tool.