How to Pay Online or by Check
Students and proxies can pay their bill by logging into their Self-Service account.
Log in to view your account (Student Self-Service or Parent Proxy login required):
- Students: MyDenison (Student Tab - My Statement) - Select View Account or Pay Your Bill
- Parents/Others: Parent Proxy Login Select Statement and Payment History then Proxies: View Account or Pay Your Bill
This is a convenient way to pay your Denison student account balance.
- Students and proxies may pay electronically from their checking or savings account – There is no charge to the family for this service if payments are made online.
- Students and proxies may pay using their credit card – A convenience fee applies (convenience fees may vary based on the card presented for payment).
- International students may wire their payments using flywire – Fees apply, but are generally less than traditional international wire transfers.
Any payment or convenience fees will be disclosed to you at the time you make your payment.
Checks are welcomed for payment. Please make checks payable to Denison University and send to:
100 West College Street
Granville, OH 43023