What Does Crisis Make Possible?
ReMix ReImagine Online Weekly Series
Friday, April 24, at 12:00pm EDT
Join Alison Nissen ‘89 & Marcy Stoudt ‘94 for: What Does Crisis Make Possible?
- Prioritize: Too busy to do the right thing is no longer a valid excuse.
- Re-Commit & Re-Invest in your priorities
- Visualize: Be the author of your own story.
- Connect your personal vision with your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Harmonize: Step out of the FEAR Zone and into the Growth Zone.
- Embrace change: family, career, self
Alison Nissen (1989) & Marcy Stoudt (1994) are the co-founders of Revel Coach, an inspiration platform dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs and professionals discover balance, focus, and peace of mind.
Revel Coach has teamed up with the Denison Athletic Department to help Women in Sports translate their competitive experience into career success.
About ReMix [Re]Imagine Online:
Through ReMix [Re]Imagine Online Denison provides alumni and students with actionable, realistic, and forward-looking content from industry leaders about how to engage productively and proactively with current conditions and prepare for the future.
Rather than dwell on uncertainties, the ReMix [Re]Imagine’s digital conversations ask our alumni expert panelists “What does this make possible?”
These conversations are available to recent ReMix (our entrepreneurship summit) attendees; and the presentations also will be live-streamed and archived on Denison’s YouTube channel to share with wider audiences.