There’s a lot going on in your residence hall — and it all happens in the Curtis Community Center. Residential Communities and Housing works with student and staff leaders to plan activities and take care of the social side of things and manages the operation of the halls.
What we do:
- Handles keys and IDs
- Oversees housing selection and room changes
- Works with students and staff when operational issues arise with residential buildings
- Leads the planning of renovations of residence halls.
- Cultivate communities: safe, fun, interesting engagement that creates a sense of home
- Foster life skills: tools to achieve well-being and the goals that brought us here
- Engage through difference: learn from diverse viewpoints and experiences
- Understand ourselves: reflect on and question our stories, decisions, and ideas
- Community Advisors and Community Coordinators live in the residence halls and help students design and refine community
- Administrative staff in the Curtis Community Center provide additional support and vision for what it means to live and learn in community
Denison University’s programs, offerings, events and arrangements are subject to change in the event of exigent circumstances, including the ongoing COVID-19 situation.