All resident rooms have the following:
- 1 extra-long single bed per student.
- Mattresses are “TWIN XL” - 80 inches long; extra-long sheets are required
- Beds are “loftable” with university-provided equipment. See the bed height options in MyDenison.
- 1 desk and desk chair per student
- 1 dresser and 1 closet and/or wardrobe per student
- Unmetered wireless internet access throughout campus
- Window blind
- Hard flooring - Denison does not provide carpet or rugs in First-year student rooms
We cannot store room furnishings, they must remain in the room. To help maintain our facilities in good condition and ensure fire safety compliance, please do not bring additional furniture to campus. This includes, but is not limited to dish/butterfly chairs, couches, futons, mattresses, etc. We recommend that you wait until you have stayed in your room for several nights before deciding to bring items.
Denison University’s programs, offerings, events and arrangements are subject to change in the event of exigent circumstances, including the ongoing COVID-19 situation.