Room Assignments for First-Year Students
- Once a prospective student has been accepted to Denison University and has paid the initial deposit, they will be sent the First-Year Notebook.
- Students may apply for housing via their MyHousing Portal (MyDenison) upon receiving their First-Year Notebook.
- The Housing Preference Form is due in early June and is used to make first-year housing assignments.
- Housing Preference Form — (required. This form is located on MyDenison, under MyApps, then MyHousing.)
- Transfer Students Housing Preference Form — (required, transfer students only, can be found on MyDenison)
First-year students, please contact the First-Year Program Office with any questions.
Room Assignments for Returning Students
- Rising seniors, juniors and sophomores are housed through an online housing selection process each spring semester.
- Returning students may live in any housing assignment that is not designated as a First-Year Residence Hall.
- All residence halls are smoke-free and illegal drug-free.
- Returning students are guaranteed a housing assignment within campus housing, but not a specific space or type of room.
Denison University’s programs, offerings, events and arrangements are subject to change in the event of exigent circumstances, including the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
HOUSING OPERATIONS & PLANNING:
Doane Administration - 102
For keys & IDs, housing selections, room changes
Curtis West Hall - Community Center
For programming in leadership development, civic engagement and creative problem-solving