A Best of Both Worlds Location
A Best of Both Worlds Location You’ll fall in love with Granville and its tight-knit community charm. A small custard shop with weekly flavors. A cute book store. A local farmer’s market. Two art galleries. Two cozy inns (one is even rumored to be haunted).
And just down the road is Columbus, one of the nation’s most vibrant cities, a home to a very cool arts and restaurant scene, John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), and internship and professional opportunities.
You’ll find the best of both worlds at Denison.
Our Two Worlds Collide in All the Best Ways: Columbus Partnerships
- Launch Lab
- Partnership with Columbus Public Health,
- Global Commerce Executive in Residence
- Global Commerce-Fisher School of Business
- Denison Seminars & MENA programs conduct research in Columbus
- Denison’s Beck Series with Thurber House and CMA
- Narrative Journalism internships with Story magazine, based in Columbus.
Explore Granville and Columbus
- Broadway Pub
- Eisner Center
- Buckeye Lake State Park
- The Midland Theatre
- Dawes Arboretum
- Short North Arts District
- Easton Town Center
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus Clippers
- Express Live Pavilion
- German Village
- Book Loft
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- COSI Columbus
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
- Metro Parks
For a more complete guide to everything Columbus has to offer, visit: Experience Columbus.