A Best of Both Worlds Location
Columbus & Granville: Fast Facts
You’ll fall in love with Granville and its tight-knit community charm. A small custard shop with weekly flavors. A cute book store. A local farmer’s market. Two art galleries. Two cozy inns (one is even rumored to be haunted).
And just down the road is Columbus, one of the nation’s most vibrant cities, home to a very cool arts and restaurant scene, John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), and internship and professional opportunities.
You’ll find the best of both worlds at Denison.
Our Two Worlds Collide in All the Best Ways: Columbus Partnerships
- Denison Edge
- Partnership with Columbus Public Health
- Global Commerce Executive in Residence
- Global Commerce-Fisher School of Business
- Denison Seminars & MENA programs conduct research in Columbus
- Denison’s Beck Series with Thurber House and CMA
- Journalism internships with Story magazine, based in Columbus.
- LBrands Internship/Offer
- Cuba/Columbus Global Health Seminar
Explore Granville and Columbus
- The Pub on Broadway
- Eisner Center
- The Midland Theatre
- Short North Arts District
- Easton Town Center
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus Clippers
- German Village
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- COSI Columbus
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
For a more complete guide to everything Columbus has to offer, visit: Experience Columbus.