A Best of Both Worlds Location
A Best of Both Worlds Location You’ll fall in love with Granville and its tight-knit community charm. A small custard shop with weekly flavors. A cute book store. A local farmer’s market. Two art galleries. Two cozy inns (one is even rumored to be haunted).
And just down the road is Columbus, one of the nation’s most vibrant cities, a home to a very cool arts and restaurant scene, John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), and internship and professional opportunities.
You’ll find the best of both worlds at Denison.
Columbus & Granville: Fast Facts
Our Two Worlds Collide in All the Best Ways: Columbus Partnerships
- Launch Lab
- Partnership with Columbus Public Health
- Global Commerce Executive in Residence
- Global Commerce-Fisher School of Business
- Denison Seminars & MENA programs conduct research in Columbus
- Denison’s Beck Series with Thurber House and CMA
- Narrative Journalism internships with Story magazine, based in Columbus.
- LBrands Internship/Offer
- Cuba/Columbus Global Health Seminar
Explore Granville and Columbus
- Broadway Pub
- Eisner Center
- The Midland Theatre
- Short North Arts District
- Easton Town Center
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus Clippers
- German Village
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- COSI Columbus
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
For a more complete guide to everything Columbus has to offer, visit: Experience Columbus.