Escorts & Transports
Safety Escort Program
To help students feel safe on campus, Denison University has instituted the Safety Escort Program. The program is supervised by Campus Safety and utilizes students, providing a walking escort service for student residents from the academic quad to residence halls and other areas of campus. This service is also available to staff and faculty upon request.
Safety Escorts also provides motorized transportation for students parking in remote parking locations to their residence hall.
To participate in the Safety Escort Program: – Please call 6623 from a campus phone.
Hours of Operation
The Safety Escorts program is in operation seven nights a week:
- Monday-Sunday: 6:00pm-2:00am
Medical transports will be provided on campus with the notification of Campus Safety by a member of the Health Services Staff or the Academic Support Office.
Medical transports are only given to and from the following locations:
- To and from Class
- To and from Whisler
- To and from Athletic Trainers
Important Phone Numbers:
- Emergency: 911
- Campus Emergency: 740-587-6777
- Campus Safety: 740-587-6482
- Campus Environmental Health and Safety: 740-587-5646
- Operator/Dispatch: 740-587-0810
- Administrative Office: 740-587-6298
Hours of Operation:
- Operator/Dispatch Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Administrative Offices, 8 am - 4:30 pm