3 Day Startup
Denison will host a 3 Day Startup (3DS) program - 3 Day Startup is an Austin Texas-based nonprofit that delivers intensive, hands-on entrepreneurship education programs to college and university students around the world.
A 3DS-certified facilitator will come to Denison to guide students through modules covering ideation to team formation to pitching developed ventures on the third day.
The 3DS model drives collaboration, creativity, and transformative change over the course of the program. By the end, students will have the skills they need to build teams, effectively conduct customer discovery, and develop viable, scalable ventures.
Breakdown of Mentors and Panelists:
Mentors – Saturday, March 2 from 2-4; Please be at the Red Frame Lab, 2nd floor of Slayter by 1:45
- Mark Uher – Founder and President of Manufacturers’ Education Council
- Rick Coplin – CEO of Rick Coplin International and Executive Advisor
- Adam Rhodes – Founder of Homestead Beer Company
- Samantha Smith – Local Entrepreneur and former owner of The James Store
- Stefanie Lauvray – Founder and Owner of Justwrite
- David Hirsh – Founder Atrium Product Development and Manufacturing
Panelist – Sunday, March 3 from 4-5; Please be at the Red Frame Lab, 2nd floor of Slayter by 3:45
- Jodi Melfi – Founder and owner of both Jodi Melfi Design and Creative Coop in Granville
- Robert Aboott – Founder of DRVN and Entrepreneur in Residence, Denison
- Jennifer Gorsch – President of Fairfield Homes
- Wolf Star – Managing Partner at Atlas Community Partners