Career: Fast Facts
- $600K in funding for internships, annually
- 16 career coaches
- Partnerships with Fortune 500 Companies
- Denison Edge: Denison’s downtown Columbus hub for career development
- Lifetime of career support
- Internship placement in the last year: Amazon, Nielsen, Etc.
At Denison, we’re all about preparing you for life after The Hill. Graduate School? Cool. A professional career? Fantastic. Our goal is to help you get there.
How do we do that?
You’ll gain critical-thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills throughout your academic experience at Denison. And the Austin E. Knowlton Center for Career Exploration will also make sure you have the practical skills your future employers expect..
Denison has developed the gold standard in career-readiness programs through the Austin E. Knowlton Career Exploration Center. Our students intern and begin their careers in corporate and nonprofit industries, and they attend top-tier graduate programs. They also have access to Knowlton’s signature programs, including:
- First Looks: a career exploration program that allows students to gain insight into a profession
- OnBoard: a professional skill-building platform, to give students practical know-how that employers want
- Career Ready Boot Camp: a three-day intensive career-readiness program
- Denison Edge: Located in downtown Columbus, Denison Edge provides additional career support, and internship and co-curricular learning opportunities.