Fellows Hall

Fellows Hall
Established 
1965

Fellows Hall is home to International Studies, Modern Language, Global Commerce, History, East Asian Studies and Information Technology Services.

History & Architecture

One of six buildings on Denison's campus designed by Gilbert Seltzer, Fellows Hall honors the participants in the 1942 fundraising campaign, the Denison Fellows Program, that asked members to contribute $100 annually toward the development of the college. The Functional Georgian style building was completed in 1965.

In Fellows, the ITS Help Desk's full-time technicians and student technology assistants assist all on campus with computing needs such as network connectivity issues, software upgrades, accounts and passwords, viruses, and hardware problems.
Building Style 
Functional Georgian