Skip to main content

College Cemetery

Established
1833
Overview
Established in 1833, the College Cemetery is reserved for presidents and professors who wish to be interred on campus.
History & Architecture

 

 
The College Cemetery holds the remains of two early students and the second president, all of whom were relocated to the cemetery from the college’s original site.