Shuttles to/from Columbus
Denison offers two different types of shuttle services:
- The Big Red Express Shuttle is a service offered free of charge on a weekly basis to various Columbus area locations and businesses (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
- The Big Red Airport Shuttle is offered to students traveling during academic breaks (Fall break, Thanksgiving break, Winter break, Spring break).
The Big Red Express is a free shuttle service operated by Denison. We are pleased to offer a variety of shuttles for students, with the goal of providing safe and reliable transportation for students to enjoy shopping and dining.
Shuttles are offered on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and require students to sign-up online at the links below
Big Red Express is available to Denison Students Only.
Guidelines & Information
- Shuttle sign-ups are available online at the links listed below.
- All Big Red Express vans will depart and return to the P1 parking garage.
- Please bring your ID
- One shuttle can hold up to 11 passengers.
- Please be on time for all departures and returns.
- Please do not leave any trash on the shuttles.
- Please report reckless operations to the Security Office.
The Airport Shuttle is offered to students traveling during academic breaks (Fall break, Thanksgiving break. Winter break, Spring break).
Denison has partnered with SHARE to provide shuttle service to and from the airport over major breaks. Select a link below to see a list of those times so you can keep them in mind when making flight arrangements. However, remember to keep your student’s final exam schedule in mind before making any plans for the holiday break. Please note that there is limited space on the shuttle. Students must reserve their space and pay for the shuttle online at the links below.
Shuttles are available for Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break only.
Sign up for a shuttle below: