Connect on Campus
Below is a listing of select on-campus resources for you and your student to use to navigate Denison. We are happy to help you answer any questions you have if you are not able to find the answer from the recourses below.
- First-Year Program - June and August Orientation, Advising Circles, Induction Ceremony information
- Student Accounts & Financial Aid - Parent Proxy for Electronic Payment, Financial Assistance, Denison Dollars, Vehicles on Campus
- Academic Resource Center - Tutoring, the Writing Center, Disability Services and Support
- Residential Housing and Education - Housing assignments, Profiles of Residence Halls, Residential Policies
- Whisler Health Center - Hours and Appointments, Health Services, Counseling Services, Wellness Education
- Knowlton Center for Career Exploration - By offering an internship or mentoring a student you can make a real difference in a Denison student’s life. If you’re able to help support Denison students in this way, please contact the Knowlton Center for Career Exploration.
- Campus Safety - Emergency Alert System, Reporting a Concern, Safety Escorts, Emergency Response Guides
- Registrar - Registration & Class Schedules, Transcripts & Verifications, Academic Calendar, AP & IB Credit, Transfer Credit, Reinstatement & Re-enrollment
- Dining Services - Meal plans, menus, places to eat on campus
- Airport Shuttles
- Athletics - Athletic schedules
- Visit Campus