At the Writing Center
Would you like to work at the Writing Center? The Writing Center hires student consultants each spring for the following academic year.
We are seeking applicants who are:
- Interested in helping others improve their writing
- Punctual and reliable
- Proficient in academic writing and verbal communication
- Majoring in any discipline
- Available to work at least 5 hours per week
- Able to attend training sessions nightly during the first week of the Fall semester and throughout each semester
For additional information or to report any problems accessing application materials, contact Brenda Boyle.
Academic Resource Center:
Higley Hall 020 (Lower Level)