To determine eligibility for academic services, provide current documentation of ADHD/ADD from a diagnosing physician, psychiatrist, or psychologist.

For academic and/or housing accommodation, provide documentation of medical conditions from the diagnosing physician or other professional.

To determine eligibility for academic or housing services, students must provide current documentation of diagnosed mental health disorders.

No qualified student with a disability shall be denied access to or participation in programs, services or activities of Denison University.

Information for students who are requesting to bring an Emotional Support Animal on campus

Denison is committed to making all aspects of the institution a community characterized by honesty, integrity, and responsibility.