Diversity & Inclusion Resources
A partial list of the University’s diversity and inclusion resources
- Financial Aid: Denison provides 100% of demonstrated financial need for admitted students.
- Financial Wellness: Build your financial literacy and gain lifelong benefits.
- Red Thread Microgrants: Microgrants can help bridge financial gaps that are barriers to success. Contact the Financial Wellness Coordinator for more information about these grants and financial wellness programs.
Student Support Offices
- First Generation Students
- Office of Community Values & Conflict Resolution
- The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
Cross-Cultural Communities support specific student populations.
- African Student Association
- Agape Christian Fellowship
- Amnesty International
- Asian American Association
- Asian Culture Club
- Black Student Union
- BLASS (Black.Latin X. Asian. Science Society)
- Denison Asian Student Union
- Denison Feminists
- Denison International Students Association
- Denison K-Pop Dance Group (DKDG)
- Global China Connection
- La Fuerza Latina
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Middle Eastern Culture Club
- Multicultural Greek Council
- Muslim Student Association
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity Inc
- Sustained Dialogue
Buildings & Spaces
- The Black Student Union
- Multicultural Student Lounge: Fourth floor of Slayter Union
The Wellness Center at Whisler Diversity and Inclusion Strategies
- Ongoing education opportunities and training related to multicultural competencies.
- Collaborations with campus offices like Multicultural Students Affairs, International Student Services, etc.
- Cultural Dialogues to help intentionally facilitate professional growth and self-reflection on serving students from various experiences and backgrounds.
These policies and more are found in the Student Handbook: