Students who are charged with violations of the Student Code of Conduct or other university policy may be entitled to reasonable accommodation when they have a disability that necessitates special assistance. 

If a student has a disability that necessitates assistance during the conduct process, they may request accommodation by e-mailing Jennifer Vestal in the Academic Resource Center, or calling the Center at 740-587-6666.  So the University can respond in a timely manner, students should make requests to the Academic Resource Center prior to their scheduled conduct appointments.

When a request is made to the Academic Resource Center, the Center will communicate the request to the Office of Community Rights and Standards.  Any adjustments to the conduct process will made as directed by the Academic Resource Center. More information about disabilities and the process for requesting accommodation can be found on the Disability Services page of Academic Resource Center.