As the Community Coordinator for North Quad, I oversee quite a few of our Residential areas on campus: the Senior Apartments and North Loop. In these areas, I work with Community Assistants to ensure a safe and engaging experience for Denison students.
I joined Denison University in January 2022. Prior to doing so, I served as an Area Coordinator, Residence Director, and Adjunct Faculty at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Pennsylvania where I received a Master of Education degree in 2020.
I began my Student Affairs journey during my time at Davis & Elkins College, serving as an RA in-between captaining the Women’s Lacrosse team and completing my Bachelor of Arts in English in 2018.
I was born and raised in Wooster, Ohio and am happy to return to the Buckeye State!
- Blythe, G. (2021) “Head Resident Assistant Training” Westminster College.
- Blythe, G. (2020, 2021) “Advocacy in the Student Leader Sphere: From Triage to Trauma” Westminster College Resident Assistant Training.
- Blythe, G. (2019, 2020) “Transferrable Skills Gaining from the Resident Assistant Experience” Westminster College Resident Assistant Training.
- Blythe, G. (2021) “Working with Residence Life in order to Support First-Year Students Appropriately” Westminster College Orientation Leader Training.
- Blythe, G. (2020, 2021) “Westminster 101: Curriculum & Assessment” Westminster College First-Year Experience Seminar Course.
- ACUHO-I, 2020 - Present