As one of the sweetest pads on campus, Taylor House was named for loyal alumni John '57 and Connie Smith Taylor '58, who are also parents to five successful Denisonians.
More about Taylor House
Originally built for Delta Upsilon, the building was finished in 1959. The building was then renamed in 1992 for John Taylor and family. Taylor is a member of the class of 1957 and has been a trustee since 1980.