Skip to main content

Rose House

Established
1820
Overview
Given to Denison in 1917, Rose house serves as an administrative building that is home to the Investment Office.
History & Architecture
Built for Captain Levi Rose who settled in Granville from Massachusetts in 1805. Rose also fought in the War of 1812. The home was given to the college as part of the Deeds Purchase of 1917.
Building Style
Federal style home
Designer/Architect
Believed to be Levi Rose and Allen Sinnet

What's Happening Here

Kathleen Browne

New Chief Investment Officer Announced

Kathleen Browne has been selected to serve as the college’s chief investment officer, providing leadership for Denison University’s endowment.