Jump to navigation
Academic Programs & Services Directory
Campus Programs & Services Directory
A residence hall located on North Quad with single and double rooms built in 1928 for the fraternity Phi Delta Theta.
The building was built in 1928 for the fraternity Phi Delta Theta. Preston was renamed in 1996 for Fred Preston, French professor (1949-1979) and advisor to Phi Delta Theta for many years.
100 West College Street
Granville, Ohio 43023
Stay up to date with the latest campus news and upcoming events.
Download our App »
Granville, OH »