Originally the carriage house for Monomoy Place, the annex now serves as staff housing.
Directions to Monomoy Annex →
Use Student Housing
Established 1938

More about Monomoy Annex

Originally the carriage house for Monomoy Place, the annex was moved to face Mulberry Street in the late 1930s when it was remodeled for use as faculty housing. The house also was home to Alpha Chi Omega before the sorority moved to the current Cinema House in 1964.