Division of Student Life 2021-22 Priorities
We’re excited to welcome back students to campus! For the 2021-2022 academic year, the Division of Student Life will prioritize the following:
- Empower students to be active participants in a diverse living and learning environment, through an expanded focus on our residential communities.
- Re-center social life on campus by:
- building and fostering meaningful, vibrant opportunities for students to connect with each other
- creating the conditions for a thriving, inclusive, and safe social engagement through our resources, policies, and spaces.
- Maximize our student employment and student leadership positions to create learning opportunities for students to develop personal and professional skills and competencies that contribute to post-graduate success.
- Deepen our focus on creating a culture of holistic well-being for students that address mental and physical health, personal development and social connectedness.
- Increase student voice in matters related to their experience, through committee representation, pulse surveys, conversations, etc.