The Center for Learning and Teaching supports student learning by building an inclusive faculty community that engages with evidence-based resources and in professional development opportunities to foster collaboration, growth, and teaching excellence.
Our strategic goals
We are committed to:
- Promoting the active participation of junior faculty in communities that advance their goals as teacher-scholars.
- Producing and sharing a variety of digital evidence-based teaching and learning resources for faculty.
- Showcasing pedagogical strategies and initiatives from Denison faculty and promoting the center beyond Denison.
- Increasing dialogue around teaching and learning across campus.
- Creating opportunities for the faculty to work together to learn from each other.
- Responding to emergent needs of the faculty in an ever changing educational landscape.