Welcome Back! Enjoy some tips for the semester!
The Global Commerce faculty and staff are excited to welcome our new and returning students to the adventure of Fall 2020.
As students are returning to campus and gearing up for a new semester, our Global Commerce faculty and staff have a welcome message with a few important reminders for what the semester will look like.
- Wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth.
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment with your advisors.
- Social distance in classrooms and in offices.
- Remember to ask questions.
- Developing your professional virtual communication skills as you attend virtual classes or meetings.
- Special programs like Global Commerce Connects will continue to take place in a virtual format.
We’re all in this pandemic adventure together!