The Main Entrance was constructed in 1931 to celebrate the centennial of the college's founding.
Directions to Main Entrance →


Use Campus Life
Established 1931

More about Main Entrance

The Main Entrance to Denison's hilltop campus was built in 1931 to commemorate the centennial of the college's founding and was the last structure built as part of the Greater Denison plan of 1917. President's Drive, or "The Drag" as it's generally known, begins at this entrance and was first constructed by Professor Fletcher Marsh in 1868. Designed by Arnold Brunner in Georgian Revival style, the entrance's central plaque was replaced during the 175th anniversary of the college in 2006.

Back to top