This event is open to the public; however, tickets are required.
In “Eurydice,” the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus is reimagined through the eyes of its heroine. Dying on her wedding day, Eurydice travels to the underworld where she is reunited with her father. Those in the underworld struggle to remember the world of the living, where a distraught Orpheus mourns his lost love. Playwright Sarah Ruhl weaves together music, love, death, and loss in this funny, moving, and beautiful play.
“Eurydice” is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com.
Performance Dates and Times are as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 7, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 8, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 12, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 14, at 8 p.m.