Denison Connecting adds the power of almost 40,000 Denison alumni and friends to your career network. These events bring together the knowledge and expertise of the Knowlton Career Office with the breadth and experience of Denison alumni to create a powerful resource for Denisonians of all ages, but especially for those who are just beginning their careers. Denison Connecting programs focus on networking, career-specific knowledge, tips and life hacks that will help you no matter where you are on your career path. Events are happening in cities across the nation.
- Denison Connecting Network Events: Denisonians get together at events around the world (virtually too) to network and learn from fellow alumni and industry experts.
- Design Your Next Five Years Workshop: Sparked by the New York Times best-selling book, “Designing Your Life,” the Design Your Next 5 workshop harnesses the power of design thinking to help you discover and build a thriving career and life, and to answer questions like “What do I want to grow into?” and “How can I make a difference through my work?”
- The Big Red Roundtable: Recent graduates get to know and learn from alumni a few years further along their careers through small, informal lunch gatherings of eight or fewer Denisonians.
⇒ View upcoming Denison Connecting events
⇒ Sign into Wisr and find a Denison community for your industry or location
More ways to connect:
- Denison launched an Entrepreneur Summit in 2018, for Denison entrepreneurs from all industries and generations. The Summit, titled ReMix, is an opportunity for professional growth and development. Alumni and student entrepreneurs, innovators, creators and change agents gather for two days of networking, sharing stories and building connections with fellow Denisonians.
- Denison Everywhere: On one night of the year, alumni, family, and friends gather in more than 60 cities across the country and around the world to celebrate the college and each other.