Use Student Housing
Designer/Architect Richards, McCarty and Bulford of Columbus
Style Details Early Georgian Revival style in brick and stone.
Like most of South Quad, King Hall became part of campus when the Shepardson College for Women, established in 1887, was incorporated into Denison University in 1900.
More about King Hall
King was built as a dorm for women of Shepardson College in 1891. The design is Early Georgian Revival style in brick and stone. King Hall is named after J.W. King of Cincinnati, a trustee (1874-1886) who contributed money towards the building.