Skip to main content

Moshier-Huchison House

Established
1952
Overview
Moshier-Huchison is a residence hall for students with single and double rooms built in 1952 for the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
History & Architecture
The architects of the building are Sims, Cornelius and Schooley with William Gehron. The design is Georgian Colonial style, and Moshier-Huchison was built to house the fraternity Sigma Alpha Epsilon in 1952.
Formerly the Sigma Alpha Epsilon House, it’s named for Malcom Moshier ’37 and James Huchison ‘33. Both were lifelong supporters of the college—each endowing student scholarships—and active mentors to generations of Denison’s SAE chapter.
Building Style
Georgian Colonial style.
Designer/Architect
Sims, Cornelius and Schooley with William Gehron