Use Campus Life
In 1929, Delta Delta Delta became the third national sorority to be installed at Denison. Prior to that, the sisterhood was known as Sigma Delta Phi, a local sorority founded in 1905.
More about Delta Delta Delta
This building is the former home of Anthony P. Prichard, longtime Granville resident who once owned much of the land that makes up the main part of campus. Denison's American Commons Club used the home, then called Darrow Cottage, until 1927 when Delta Delta Delta acquired it. The sorority continues to use the home today. The living room addition was made in 1937.