Ebaugh Pond

Established
1934
Overview
Ebaugh Pond is a research site for student and faculty research that was created in 1934.
History & Architecture

Tucked between the Barclay-Thomsen Field and State Route 661 is one of Denison’s more “hidden” scenic features, the storied Ebaugh Pond. The two-acre body of water was created in 1934 for purposes of skating and botanical and zoological experiments. It was named for W.C. Ebaugh, a longtime head of the Chemistry Department and owner of the property that bordered the pond’s location.