Skip to main content

Beaver Hall

Established
1925
Overview
Beaver Hall is a residential community consisting of suite-style, single, and double rooms located on East Quad.
History & Architecture
Arnold Brunner finished Beaver Hall in 1925, and it was one of the two dorms for women built at the time. The dorm was named after Mary Thresher Beaver, at the request of her husband Frederick P. Beaver (trustee, 1900-1936) who donated funds for the building.
Frederick Philips Beaver (trustee, 1900-1936), who donated funds for the building's construction, was a soap manufacturer and a veteran of the Civil War.
Designer/Architect
Arnold Brunner