Originally built for the American Commons Club, this building houses students in single rooms on North Quad.
Directions to Sunset House →
Use Student Housing
Established 1941
Sunset House was originally the home of the American Commons Club, a national organization founded at Denison in 1917 as an alternative to Greek letter organizations, with membership open to all regardless of their race or religion.

More about Sunset House

Built to house the American Commons Club after their home Marsh Hall, which stood on the present site of Higley, was razed in 1940. The non-Greek fraternity later became Delta Chi. An addition to the house was made in 1960.