Kappa Sigma

Kappa Sigma
Established 
1958

Built in 1958 for the Kappa Sigma fraternity, this building now houses first-year students in single and double rooms.

History & Architecture

Kappa Sigma was built by McLaughlin and Keil of Lima, Ohio, in 1958. The design is red brick colonial home. The building was designed for the Kappa Sigma fraternity. Before moving uphill, Kappa Sigma occupied the historic Avery-Downer house in Granville (1929-1957).

Designer/Architect 
McLaughlin and Keil of Lima, Ohio
Building Style 
Red brick colonial home.