Student Development  |  The Wellness Center at Whisler Hall

Overview: To report a concern for a student, complete the Advocate CareNetwork Report form, filling in the information requested.  If you have any questions after completing the report form, feel free to contact the Dean of Students or the Vice President for Student Development.

In the case of urgent or life-threatening concerns, please call the university dispatcher at 740-587-0810 for immediate assistance.

Go to online form