The Open House (Center for Religious & Spiritual Life)

Established
1940
Overview
The Open House is home to spiritual life on campus including gathering spaces and a kitchen for religious and inter-religious gatherings.
History & Architecture
Built as Alpha Phi house, former sorority on campus. Alpha Chi Omega began using the house in the late 1980’s, though the sorority was founded on campus in the Monomoy Annex.