Scholarships Outside Denison

Outside funding must be reported to the Office of Financial Aid

Many enterprising students seek funding from scholarships that are based outside Denison. If you are granted a scholarship, you must report it to the Office of Financial Aid.

We strongly encourage all student to pursue privately funded scholarships. Each year Denison students add hundreds of thousands of dollars in outside scholarships to their funding, and in doing so, reduce their out-of-pocket costs and potential debt.

There are many free scholarship search engines online. Students should also check with their high school counselors and other sources for local opportunities.