The Open House (Center for Religious & Spiritual Life) Building Image
3
check-ins
Foursquare Mayor
Shunxin X.
Foursquare Mayor

The Open House (Center for Religious & Spiritual Life)

Established: 
1940
Current Use: 

The house is now used by the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life as The Open House, dedicated to fostering religious and spiritual understanding within the Denison community.

History & Architecture

Built as Alpha Phi house, former sorority on campus. Alpha Chi Omega began using the house in the late 1980's, though the sorority was founded on campus in the Monomoy Annex.

Fine Arts Quad
4e4a7f8a315100ba6f7299f0
Commonly known as the Open House, this building supports the care and expression of all recognized religious traditions on campus as well as inter-religious experiences and dialogue, which are central to the mission of the College.