Bryant Arts Center

Bryant Arts Center Image 1
Established 
1904
Overview 

Cleveland Hall has since been renovated to house the Art Department and provides studio space for painting, ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, photography and a small foundry for metal fabrication.

History & Architecture

Built as a men's gymnasium. The building originally contained an auditorium named Sherwin Hall, Swasey gymnasium, a library, general meeting rooms and a swimming pool.

Fine Arts Quad
Built in 1904 as a men’s gymnasium, Bryant Arts had many lives before it became the amazing arts center that it is today. It has housed a library, an auditorium and even a swimming pool, and for many years it was the student union.
Building Style 
Jeffersonian Federal Revival style in brick and stone.