Denison University is on Google Earth!
For a virtual tour of campus, follow the instructions below:
To view in your web browser, follow the link below:
- Download Google Earth Plug-In for Web Browsers
- Follow the campus link below
- Once in Google Maps, if you're not in "Earth" view, toggle views using the square button in the upper right portion of the page
- Denison University Campus
To view in Google Earth software:
- Download Google Earth Software
- Search on "Denison University, Ohio" within the Google Earth software
Note: Denison University is a hilly campus, so you'll want to enable terrain in the Google Earth software for the full experience. For instructions on how to show terrain, visit the following link:
If it's not enabled by default, you'll also want to make sure that the 3D Buildings layer is checked:
We'll be frequently adding to our Google Earth campus—among other things, we'll be representing our many trees! If you would like to help add content to Google Earth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.